Saturday, June 11, 2011

Well good morning or should i say afternoon everybody just going to give a little more of me to you today.So i had moved back home and still getting into trouble and still abusing drugs ten times as bad now.I had started parting on a regular basis and by that i meen every night.I was having fun no dought,but i was just trying so hard not to deal with what was going on inside me.I say that because when you are young you may have fun getting high and partying with your friends,but I'm here to tell you what happens when it stops being fun and starts becoming an addiction.Well for me it started when i met a girl and yes you know that somewhere in this you guys where gonna hear about a girl,but i wont get to mushy.Now i met this girl when i was 13 and the day i looked across that bus parking lot and we made eye contact i was in LOVE.Sorry i got mushy for a second.but it was love at first sight as they say and this girl loved me.We dated all through middle school and through high school with only a 1 year break when she broke up with me because i was to wild and i just wouldn't stop partying and pushing her to the side for my friends.I did what i wanted to do and i didn't care who i hurt even a girl that i said i loved so much.I told you there was a break and that's because she took me back even though i hadn't changed a bit.I did good for a while,i stayed with her more than i used to at first,but then the old me started showing up again and i was back to my old ways of hanging out with my friends more than her.Now you gotta think that this whole time she is building hate for the person i was,but she was still in love with the person she knew i could be.I drug her through the mud sorta speak and by the time i was 16 i got my listens and a new truck,i meen new it only had 2 miles on it when i drove it off the lot.It was small pickup truck and it was nice,but the first night i took it out i got drunk and got my friend to drive me around.We didn't get home till about 2 in the morning and of course i was telling my parents that i was at my friends house the whole time so the wouldn't kill me.I tell you this stuff because i was lien to my parents and to a girl who loved me and didn't deserve what i was doing to her all because of drugs.I'm going to get to the meat of the story now,when she was 16 and i was 17 she got pregnant and we freaked out,we had been having unprotected sex,but we never thought of the consequences and they were big.She told her mom and the first thing her mom said shocked both of us she said she should have a abortion because we were to young to take care of a baby.I said no and promised them both that if she had the baby that i would take care of them and be there for them.Well her mom said OK and she continued with the pregnancy and i of course got worse because inside i was not ready to be a father.I was spinning out of control and getting deeper into drugs.I will finish telling you guys more in a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment