Friday, June 10, 2011

Gonna Get Deep!

Well guys i was as dumb as i thought i was cuz it seems that i did post everything from the first post.I told you guys that I'm not anything special.Now lets get to the dirt of my wild life that i thought was going so well.I told you guys that my dad was a country bumpkin and he pretty much let me do anything i wanted to,but the downside to that is that i started hanging around the wrong people.The woman my dad had married had 2 other children from a previous marriage and there names where George and Candy.Now they were a little bit older than me i think George was 18 maybe 19 when i came to live with them and i looked up to him allot.I started hanging around him and his Buddy's who at the time was huffing paint and so i started doing it of course.Ive always been very curious and its got me into allot of trouble over the years.Now I'm going to let you know that its not always fun and games getting high because as i got deeper into huffing paint it will cause you to pass out and you will wake up later and not realize that you have even passed out.One night a guy that had been hanging out with me and my brother as i call him was wanting to camp out with me in the front yard in a tent and we lived in the woods so it really felt like camping.He had a couple of cans of paint and so we started huffing it together and after a few minutes i got to that passed out faze.This is where it gets rough,I woke up and we were in the 69 position and he had my penis in his mouth and yes i had his in mine.By the time i realized what was going on and freaked out he was telling me that it was OK and that i was the one who wanted to do that with him and i left the tent and ran into the house and never said anything to anybody because i was ashamed and i always wondered if i really did start it,was i gay deep down or was it just lies from a pervert?Now as my life played out i struggled with that hard.Well hope i didn't scare you but that was my life and I'm just getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment