Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bout To Blow You Away.

Now as i was saying i walked over 20 miles to her friends house and when i turned the corner i could see our mini van in the driveway.So i said to myself"OK shes here and in the house with her friend"so i walked up the driveway and as i walked passed the van in heard a laugh that sounded like my wife and i walked up farther and saw that my daughter was in her carseat and she turned and looked at me and smiled.I walked up to the pasenger side of the van and looked in the window and there was my wife and her best friends brother having sex in the front seat.I couldnt believe my eyes,i was shocked to say the least,so i steped back and remember i had 2 knives on me one which you could shave with,the buck knife,and one in my pocket.I thought for a minute and decided they were going to die that night,i stepped back up to the window that was cracked about 4 inches,just enough for me to fit my arm in and said"I'm bout to kill both of you",stuck my arm in with the buck knife and started stabbing.I got him in the chest and all he could do was put my wife in front of him to protect himself.I chaste him butt necked all the way to his front door and when he went in the front door i stopped because i knew if he killed me in his house i was paid for.Now this whole time my wife is putting her clothes on and trying to get out of there.I ran across the road and hide in the back of a truck until i heard the van start up the road,i ran in front of her and told her to at least take me back to my house.She told me that i had a knife and she wouldn't so i through it in to her and she unlocked the door.I got in and remember i still had one in my pocket,so soon as i was in i pulled the other knife and put it to her throat and told her i was going to kill her.I'm not proud of what i done,but i punched her in the face all the way to my house and when we got there we went inside and when i saw the chance i ran and bulldogged her into my dads TV and she almost went through the window.They called the cops on me from a cellphone because i cut every phone line in the house and i went to jail.Well enough old memories for today,back again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment