Tuesday, June 14, 2011

How Bad?Real Bad!

I told you that i had started smoking crack and doing allot of pills and that sent me into a downward spiral real fast.After i lost my brothers truck because of my addiction i really felt lower than a snakes belly,i started eating pills even more than ever because i just gave up and i thought i was stuck in the rut of no return.I began taking zanex bars and when i say i was taking them you already know that everything I've done so far i have done in excess,so you will not be shocked when i tell you that i was taking about 20 to 25 a day.I was taking my girlfriends whole prescription in about 4 to 5 days and she got 120 a month,now the time i was taking them i felt like i was in control,but that's what they do,they make you feel like nothing can faze you and they help you hide from the truth.Me and her thought we were hiding our addiction pretty good because nobody was saying anything to use so we fell deeper in our drug use.Her Father found out that he had lung cancer and we both were struck hard by that,but we still used.We just couldn't get each other better because we both had bitter roots in our life that we never knew how to deal with,so we just fell deeper into the drugs.The love was there,but allot of pain came between us because we didn't talk to each other until it was to late.Now I'm still with this Lady to this day because of the love that we have for one another and the commitment that we share to make it work.I'm the man i am today partly of her and her family for believing in me even when i didn't.I lost my temper on the morning of Dec.23,2010 and went to the hospital,when i got out i went to a place called Miracle Hill Rescue Mission and there i gave my heart to the LORD on Jan.5,2011 and i haven't looked back sense.I got back in school to get my GED and was chosen for a program that was new to Spartanburg through H.O.P.E Ministries and a man named Shown Parker called a discipleship program that is 6 months long,that started on April,1,2011.

3 comments:

  1. Our past lives remind me of driving into a never ending curve. We just couldn't seem to get around the corner. Brother Ryan, I am so proud of you for sharing this. Others will be blessed and your recovery will be solid. God has a great plan for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where you at brother. You got good stuff too tell. Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put a face with the name and watch Ryan's video testimony clip.


    http://youtu.be/J8MqJGlDliY

    ReplyDelete