Friday, June 10, 2011

Finding God

yes i said that i was molested when i was 12 and it hurt me deeply throughout my life.I got very deep into drugs after that and i thought it was because i was having fun,but it was just me trying to hide my emotions and they were allot of them.Now my life started back somewhat when i moved back to my mom and step dads.I tried to put that old baggage behind me and move on with my life.I went to work building houses and the first time i ever swung a hammer i was hooked.I had that feeling like that was what my life was missing,building homes for other people and being able to look back and say that i helped build that.That is one of the greatest feelings in the world to me and i have never felt anything like it sense.I got to hanging around the wrong people again and because i was making money i could afford to buy drugs and share with all my friends.I remember buying my first whole ounce of pot when i was 14 and me and my friends smoked it in one night.I tried to go back to school,but it didn't work because i had tasted what it was like to make my own money and that put me on a different level than the ones at school who was still depending on their parent,heck my mom told me when i got expelled for the 2nd time that i was gonna work and when i went to work and started making money she started making me pay rent.That's supposed to help you build responsibility,but for me it just made me resent my parents for taking my hard earned money from me and i know they where just buying pot with it,but i just got crazier with the way i lived,getting into more drugs like pills,cocaine,acid,ecstasy,shrums,and of course alcohol.Ill tell you guys more cuz it gets better i promise.

1 comment: