Thursday, June 9, 2011

Another Day Above Ground

Well ill tell you this im very new to this blogging,because i had a whole bunch of stuff typed out for todays blog,but i hit the wrong botton and i lost it.So im gonna sum it up for you guys.I got in trouble all the time and my mom even carried a breifcase around with all of my papers in it from where i got in trouble.I was a class clown and i would do anything anybody dared me to do.Ive spit on people as the bus would go by them and i even mooned a lady as we were droping off her daughter.I was a hand full to say the least.My rambuntiuosn ways got me sent to my fathers to live when i was 12.I was excited at first,but that went away fast when he took me school shoping and told me he was buying me wrangler jeans to wear and my mom and step dad had always bought me levis or duckhead which was very popular in my day.I got in trouble at that shool too,because i was a new boy in a small town people didnt like me.The town was Green Creek NC and it was nothing like what i was used to.I came from a town called Holly Springs and it had alot more people and it was near a few towns so Green Creek was way different.I was still smoking and my country bumkin father told me if i was going to smoke i would have to go to work and buy them myself.Well that was just what i wanted to hear because i was ready to become a man and stop being called a boy.Ill tell you tommorow what that kind of thinking will get you if your not careful.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan, So proud of you brother and honored to be a part of your new life. Dave

    ReplyDelete