Monday, June 13, 2011

Can a Retch Like Me Be Saved?

I dint know how your life might be,but my life has been such a tornado of emotion and for me to show that i might need help would not be tolerated.I was a man and i was taught not to ask for help because a man does it his self.I got through the rough patch in my life,you could say,by smoking pot everyday and staying single so i didn't have but me to worry about.I finally got a chance to move in with my older sister and her husband,oh yea i forgot to tell you guys that i had a sister and actually i had two,one a year younger and one a year older.My younger sister was adopted by my step dads sister when she was a baby,i told you my life could be on Jerry Springer.Now my older sister and i lived with my mom and step dad until she got pregnant at the age of 17 by the man she is still married to today.Now they let me come live with them and they went to church every time the doors were open.I went with them and tried to get myself right,but i didn't know how and so i just did what i saw them do until i started hearing my sister talk about some of the people at the church behind there backs.Well that just made me fell like if that's the way people were in the church i could do bad all on my own.I had been working for a construction company in Spartanburg and we were building the Gymnasium for Limestone College so i was able to save enough money to buy a truck and i had a way to get around.Now the reason that they let me come to live with them in the first place was because on memorial day 2005 i was at work and my phone rang,but the number was my moms and i hadn't talked to her in 3 years so i let it go to voicemail.I called and the way shy said it hurt me the most,she left a message that said'hey just wanted to let you know that your brother is dead'.He was killed in a motorcycle wreck and that killed me because he was not my real brother,but he looked after me when i was growing up and protected me.I was devastated,i was hurt the most because i hadn't talk to him in a few years because we just lost touch and i couldn't believe i let everything else come in between us.So i went through that on top of everything else i was going through and i was still trying to get a grip on my life by going to church and living right.I never got saved and i never gave my heart to the Lord,so my life kept spinning out of control.I was given a truck that had belonged to my brother,well i gave his widow $500 for it,and by this time i had started a relationship with another woman and we had moved in together,but we were both drug addicts and two drug addicts are not good for each other right?Well lets just say that we got into smoking crack and taking allot of pills,but i keep thinking that we still had everything under control.I had my brothers truck at the apartment that i lived in for a short when me and her moved in together and all i had to do was pay $45 to get it towed to our new house,but i spent to much money on drugs to even pay that and so it got towed and i lost it.OK that's low but it don't stop there.

No comments:

Post a Comment