Wednesday, June 8, 2011

todays challenges

well let me say that I'm human like anybody else in the world.I don't clam to be any better than nobody.Now that I've gotten that outta the way lets get started.My name is Ryan Gilbert and i was raised here in South Carolina in a little town called Holly Springs.I am now almost 34 yrs old and i have lived a crazy life.For starters i was raised by my mom and my step dad because my real dad left when i was 2 and he started a new life with another woman and the had a son and ill get to that later.Well i told you that I've lived a crazy life so ill fill you guys in a little bit.My parents were hippies and the loved to do drugs mainly pot.I can remember as a boy walking into the house and it always smelled funny,i found out at the age of 6 what that smell was.Yes i smoked my first joint when i was 6 yrs old and it didn't stop there.I started smoking cigarette's when i was just 11 and by the time i was 12 i was going over to a friends house to smoke pot from a water bong that his older brother had and would show us how to use it.Ill let that soak in and write more day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment