Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Devil Never Rests.

Well its Sunday and I'm blogging so that i can get you guys up to speed on my life and where I'm at right now.I left off telling you that i still struggle with stuff and that I've done some pretty bad things in my life.You know that i had a daughter that i gave up and you know about my drug use,so know let me fill you in on my life when i meet my x-wife and i will explain why she is my x so don't worry.It all started when i left South Carolina and moved to Florida after my mom left my step dad and went back to my real father,boy my life could definitely be an episode of Jerry Springer!!!hahaha So my mom and dad were back together,but i still lived with my step dad because he was so cool and he was not as hard on me as my mom was.I think the main reason was that i felt that i loved him more because at that time i thought my mom was crazy.She had multiple personality's and mood swings that were awful.So anyway i moved to Florida for about a year,I was 20 when i left and turn 21 in FFlorida and then moved back because of course my mom left my dad again and went back to my step dad,hope you can keep up,this happens a few more times before her and my real dad finally stay together.My life wasn't the only one in kayos,and so i moved back with a new prospective you can say,about just starting over and putting the past behind me.I didn't have a job so when an old friend came by and said he needed help with a job he was doing i said sure i would love to help and make a little money.We went to a house to do a brick foundation and as we took a break we went in to talk with the owners and in walked in a 5'1'' girl who was with her boyfriend and sat down and started talking to the other people.I sat there quite as a mouse and i knew i knew her from somewhere,but i couldn't remember.She spoke to my friend and ask who you got with you and when i said my name she jumped up and ran over hugged me and said I'm Lucy,right then i remembered who she was.I talked to her briefly and we made plans to go out that night,it was a Friday.I'm getting to mushy again so ill start the next blog with the straight fax.

No comments:

Post a Comment