Monday, June 13, 2011

Getting To Now.

Now you are getting the idea that I'm trying to get across.I have not been a good person or done anything great with my life so far.I have allot of baggage in my life that has caused me to attempt suicide 3 times and hurt everyone who has ever truly loved me and even make me wonder about my sexuality.Now I'm going to tell you how you can get rid of all that and never have to worry about it ever holding you down again or holding you back.First i have to tell you a little more about my life so you dont think that what you have read is all there is to it.After my divorce i got right back to the old me and dove straight back into drugs.I started selling ecstasy and when i say sell i mean i was getting 500 at a time brought to my house by my best friend and he too was selling them.I made good money,but i also had a habit to feed so i kept about 50 to 100 just for myself.Just to let you know how bad i was,do you remember where you were the day of Sep.11,2001?I do i was just getting out of the shower and i got some shorts on,came into my living room at my step dads and nobody was there,but me and my habit.I turned on the TV to see what was on and at the same time i figured oh what the heck ill crush up about three of these rolls and ill snort them.Well as soon as i did and fell back on the couch i look up and there is a news flash that said",a plane just hit the twin towers in NY",so that caught my attention.As i stared at the television i was trying to get myself together i saw the second plane hit and that's when i knew it was no accident.The day the world stood still and i was high as a kite on ecstasy,talk about something to be ashamed of that to me was a Dosi.ill get to the point don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment