Sunday, June 12, 2011

To The Fax Batman!!

OK i meet her and i went to jail for child support that i had got behind on before i signed my rights away.While i was in jail we talked allot and made plans to have a child together.I guess i was trying to make up for the first one i messed up.I just wanted to do something right for once in my life.So the day i got out we went home and well you know!I couldn't believe it when a few weeks later she came to me and said I'm pregnant,wow it was exciting because i thought for sure i wouldn't screw this one up.I didn't even ask her to marry me so even that i messed up,we were at her parents house and she was in the bedroom talking to her parents who were very country by the way and they suggested we get married since she was pregnant.We set a date and got hitched as they say in their world.I wore a solid white tux and she wore a white dress with her belly sticking out as if it were a sign that said"I AM NOT A VIRGIN"and now that i know why the bride wears white it seems funny.I went to work for her dad putting up steel buildings and by this time i had some years in construction,but not steel erecting.The first building i helped him on was 150,000 square feet over in Inman SC.Yea it was huge,but i got the hang of it and i was one of the guys.Her dad loved me to death,but allot of people did when they first meet me so i wasn't surprised.I did my job and we saved up money and got a home at the foot of Glassy Mountain and it was beautiful.I was helping raise my baby girl who was born 6 weeks to early and had trouble her first 6 months.She was only 2 pounds 14 ounces when she was born and even though i was at the hospital and sober this time and ready to see the birth of my little baby girl my dream was quickly shot down when the doctors told me i couldn't be in the room while they did the C-section and that crushed me i started crying and i was so hurt.The doctors came in and said i could see her for just a second before they took her to Greenville NICU to try and save her life.They brought her in,i looked at her and she was gone,so i stayed and waited on a call from the NICU that was going to tell me that she was stable and i could come see her.So i waited with my wife as she was recuperating from the operation.They called me 6 hours later and said she was stable so her dad took me at 1 in the morning to see our sweet baby girl.We had to stay at the hospital in a apartment that they have in the NICU til she got up to 4 pounds,it took 2 months.OK ill jump forward a bit and tell you that i still had evil in me even when she was home and was 1 years old because i used to get a kick out of throwing her up in the air and she would hold her breath because she was scared,but i would still do it until she started crying.I was so mean that i would push her down by her face when her mom was gone and make her cry.I even would throw stuffed animals at her and knock her down so it wouldn't leave any marks on her.I'm a sinner remember so that means that i was working for the devil and i made sure that he was pleased at my performance.ill get into why we got a divorce when i get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment